You are here:
Horizontal Solutions & Transformational Outsourcing
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning – Ready for change with ERP
Flexibility pays off. This is particularly true of ERP systems in economically eventful times. They have to be flexible enough to quickly and easily be adapted to changes.
- ERP must be well-aligned with processes and quickly adaptable to changes (Computerwoche, 30 July 2010)
- Increasing global interdependencies are leading to changing supplier and partner relationships
- Companies must continuously scrutinize their business model in the course of the economic crisis in particular
- Reliable corporate KPIs are necessary for solid management decisions
- Uniform ERP systems create preconditions for quick action
- Flexibility can also be created through cloud-based approaches
- T-Systems offers manufacturer-independent consultation for the selection and expansion of suitable ERP solutions
- Special competences such as “SAP Global Services Partner,” “SAP Application Management Services Provider” and “Global Partner Hosting" by SAP
- Harmonization & Consolidation (H&C) for updating legacy ERP system landscapes
A survey of experts conducted by the magazine Computerwoche in 2010 proves that adaptability is a priority when selecting and expanding ERPERP
Enterprise Resource Planning encompasses planning, management and control across the value chain, with the goal of optimizing the deployment of resources for corporate processes. This task is facilitated by special ERP software.solutions. New business models and production processes, stricter legal requirements as well as changing supplier and partner relationships are forcing companies to continuously modify their ERP systems and connect them to each other and then disconnect them again. At the same time, reliable KPIs for corporate decisions are needed when it comes to budgetary and personnel issues, supplier selection, risk management and internal control systems.
Using a manufacturer-independent consulting approach T-Systems supports companies with launching, maintaining, optimizing and operating agile ERP systems. This includes updating and consolidating heterogeneous system landscapes which put a large dent in the ITIT (= Information Technology)
Information Technology (IT) is a collective term for information and data processing and the hardware and software used for this purpose.budget and can only respond to new business requirements with great difficulty – or cannot respond to them at all.
SAP AG is a leading global provider of business software.is the largest ERP provider worldwide. T-Systems is a long-time, multi-certified SAP partner and has developed successful process models in numerous SAP projects. Upon request, T-Systems’ customers can also sign up for complete application management or can obtain their SAP services from the cloud with “Dynamic Services for SAP Applications” in order to flexibly adapt these services to their business trends.